fastcar magazine

C

CAWKWELL

has anybody else seen this months fastcar magazine its got a micra in thats been turned into a convertible on 18inch wheels looks alrite inside but outside looks pants.

wouldnt of thought it would rub that much,i have 17s on mine and they dont rub at all after taking off that plastic inner arch out and rolling my arches.

its practically plain apart from the back lights which are round and the exhaust is in the middle,plenty of speakers total power 3200watts and its still a 1litre a kreg.

is it like a burgendy colour? If so its been posted on here before, was very smart - all custom inside

was at max power live 2005 :D

its got like 5 tft screens popping up from boot??

heres a few pics i took of it at the show if its the same one.

100_0308.jpg

100_0309.jpg

100_0310.jpg

100_0311.jpg

100_0312.jpg

100_0313.jpg

http://www.elystar.co.uk/cars/

all the pics of the cars i took at the max power show :)

Big_ben said:
i hear theyre being banned, is this just rumour or true?

Yeah i heard that too, apparently they're too dangerous coz the actual spinners keep falling off!! Bit dangerous if the car stops but the spinners keep goin lol!!!! :grinning:

I don't think it looks that bad either but i wouldn't buy it if i had the money. And y 5 tft screens?!!!!!!fwn

I like the convertable side to that car, makes the k11 look alot nicer imo, but the wheels, weird dash (apprechiate its a one off) and everything else spoils it imo.

CAWKWELL said:
no they chopped the roof off themselves

well the car is imported so its a march then, look at the speedo! i would have thought that it was a soft top std but if you say it isnt then fair enough just seem odd to chop the roof of a hatchback. but thats modifying for ya lol

they put steel beams along the sides to add weight back to the car if you dont believe it read fastcar

made in japland

a handful made it through via nissan

but being a micra convertable, i presume they were all snapped up by women (no offence) but theyve been posted on here after being spotted on auto trader, i can remember 2 different ones in the last 12 months...

Not so keen on the look of that at all exterior wise. Interior is lush, but wheels look stupidly big for a standard kit. Fair play for doing something different though, and the ICE is lovely also.

that particular micra is an english micra with the roop chopped off and made into a convetribke

Back