fake or not?

59 bhp is more than enough

Deactivated Account
http://motors.search.ebay.co.uk/_Ca...12QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsacatZ9800QQsassZwilwil88

considering real takata harnesess are about 200 quid each i think they are pretty cheap. however i dont think they are real, the buckle doesnt look right to me and doesnt match any i've seen before plus the seller doesnt say what model they are. just seems a bit dodgy to me and i dont fancy paying 150 for a knock off. Could be worng though (i know it doesnt happen very often lol) and someone could pick up a real bargain

look like takata mph340... look really nice tbh... cant see them being fake really...

but i aint no expert but the weaving on the harness looks high quality and so does the finish on the badge...

they look genuin to me is it only for 1 though?? only 1 shown in the box and on a seat... also withit being 6 pointer you need a seat that is 6 point harness compatable...

well yeah the crotch strap is an extra on all takata harnesses and can be taken out or put in whenever you want, but can you see what i mean about the belt buckle. looks nothin like and looks a bit cheap.

ive got sparco ones from my 309 rally car and they are sabelt anyway......... my dad had momo belts.......again.... sabelt...lol

but i would love takata's and bride seats....mmmmm

Back