Facebook not working

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Anyone else had any problems with it today? I know James did briefly but practically the whole day it hasn't worked for me! Numerous error messages about the site being down for maintenance, and when you do get in, half your profile is missing and there's no messages, despite having several unread etc. It's really annoying!

Same kinda problem for me tonight, i can get it, but none of my posted videos etc will work, and i cant get onto youtube either?

The whole day? You mean you weren't doing that thing that begins with W........what was it now? erm............WORK!!!

The whole day? You mean you weren't doing that thing that begins with W........what was it now? erm............WORK!!!

Shhhhhhhhh :p

It seems to be ok now, i can read my messages and finally reply to them, but seem to have lost all my wall posts since 12pm! Ah well,

oh no facebook isnt working, the worlds coming to and end, the four horseman will start the apocolypse... Oh wait, its just a website :p

oh no facebook isnt working, the worlds coming to and end, the four horseman will start the apocolypse... Oh wait, its just a website :p

I rely on it quite a lot now for race discussion and organising everything! even meeting up with people for lunch or going down the pub after work. Didn't realise how much I used it till it stopped working!

And i'm sure you would be equally as gutted if you couldn't get on one of your game servers :p

negitive. Id play a different game. And manda hypes everything way way over the top. I dont play *that* many games

and 90% of my gaming is offline :p

Back