exhaust nut help

k11_whore

Steve :)
Hey all received the sportex exhaust of joshbl today looks sweet but heres the problem i Cant get the old nuts off, cut knuckles n swearing fr half hour lol any help on how i can get these bloody nuts off lol

jack up the car, get the old box of the 3 supporting brackets so you can drop the whole exhaust system down, now you can grind the nuts off. You have to drop it mate otherwise you cant get to them over the axle. done

metabo.png

Still can't get them Stupid bolts off grr tried gettin a grinder on them but no room to get at, would it be easier if I gt the exhaust heated up by leaving engine on fr a bit till hot then try undoing them?

It's all sorted now mate, I dropped it off bushes but couldnt get a good angle underneath, but northern ireland version of frank (decxter) managed to do it for me :) sounds awesome, had to cut bumper but looks lush :)il get a pic up

Hey guys another noob question, the current nuts i have on keep vibrating loose just curious should i swap them fr anti vibration nuts or wouldnt it nt survive the heat she melt the rubber? Or any other bolts or nuts that wouldnt come loose?

Hey guys another noob question, the current nuts i have on keep vibrating loose just curious should i swap them fr anti vibration nuts or wouldnt it nt survive the heat she melt the rubber? Or any other bolts or nuts that wouldnt come loose?

spring or star washers would be more suited than nylocs :)

Back