Exedy clutch - Who to buy from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Hey all,

Need to replace the clutch on the SR (about time I stopped neglecting it), basically im looking for an exedy clutch given that I plan on having a few power modifications, I think a Helix is too much and the uprated Nissan clutch from MPH is'nt quite enough. So does anybody know the best place to go for an exedy clutch? Also has anybody had any experiences good or bad with this clutch?

All help is much appreciated, thanks guys!

Joe.

i,m not a fan of exedy joe, mine slipped at about 90hp, and when i measured the diaphram/spring the exedy one was 15% thinner steel than my luk one fwn
how about an almera 1.4 clutch assy ?

huuum, thanks for the info Frank. You think a stock Almera one will do then? Is it a straight fit?

the thread in the guides is about the GA16 (200mm) one joe, i,ll try and find his GA14 post :grinning: (they use the k11 g/box apparently)

Nope :D Its a new one, shes a beauty, near spotless! Plan on taking some decent pictures sometime soon and strating a blog!

the thread in the guides is about the GA16 (200mm) one joe, i,ll try and find his GA14 post :grinning: (they use the k11 g/box apparently)

the search function on here sucks :p
ebay sellers list various clutches for the GA14 (180mm, 190mm) but they seem to have the same 18 spline 20.6mm, so tread carefully eh :eek:

the search function on here sucks :p
ebay sellers list various clutches for the GA14 (180mm, 190mm) but they seem to have the same 18 spline 20.6mm, so tread carefully eh :eek:

ive noticed this also about the search function. it doesnt bring the threads what you want. maybe post it in the new forum thread.

Got the SR from Derby. Hey Frank, decided not to go for an uprated clutch for the time being, just going to run on the norm now. Any particular brands anyone can recommend?Is ebay the best bet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back