Electric windows

D

Djdr1veB1

Any one know how to fit electric windows to a k10? ie which parts and how to fit them!!

Cheers Dave

I brought a Spal electric window kit with buttons off ebay. Put buttons on center gear lever shroud. motors were put in small hole (bout 7cm) near bottom inner corner of door. (Mite be different on 5dr) Make sure you use thick wiring otherwise it all blows when you wind down both windows at the same time. At least I think thats why mine did.

bigyellowsub said:
I brought a Spal electric window kit with buttons off ebay. Put buttons on center gear lever shroud. motors were put in small hole (bout 7cm) near bottom inner corner of door. (Mite be different on 5dr) Make sure you use thick wiring otherwise it all blows when you wind down both windows at the same time. At least I think thats why mine did.

LOL, sounds like a dodgey kit! Thats like saying make sure your central locking does one door at a time, or stereo speakers dont play simultaneously! Leccy windows should work with all the equipment supplied in the box. I've got a Microscan kit but it hasnt been fitted yet....

Back