Electric Window Kit (K11)

cheef

i,ve been round the yards in bordesley green today, and saw at least 30 k11,s, there,s sure to be one with the parts you need :grinning:

yeah i know frank, ive done the same. Only the jap breakers in bordesley green, were asking £35 for each mech/motor. And thats if i do the labour myself.
Im just gonna look for the motors and custom wire them in.

cheef

try the one on the corner of the estate opposite burbridge rd, he,s got about 8 k11,s (and a k12), and before you ask a price, chat to him about the k11 turbo he had, he did me a primera t/b for £20 and a pre coilpack (big clutch) flywheel for £15

Yeah im defo gonna build a turbo mani. burbridge road eh. I work on parkfield road doing body kits, so it shuld be close to there right?

cheef

yeh off cherrywood rd, 1/2 mile from you
i went to see some lads making bodykits off green lane years ago, are they still doing them ?

Thats Us. We used to be Badboys, but were not trading under that name any more. Were on parkfield now. I know the breakers your talkin about, i went to get a window mech, £10! I removed and fitted it myself so thats probably why!

Thats Us. We used to be Badboys, but were not trading under that name any more. Were on parkfield now. I know the breakers your talkin about, i went to get a window mech, £10! I removed and fitted it myself so thats probably why!

Back