ECU unit

Hello folks new member,wonder if any of you kind people could tell me the location of the ecu unit on a micra xreg 1.0i thanks in advance.

Background info,it's my missus's car,a few months ago the engine management light started coming on and it started losing power,eventually it would'nt start.I had a guy plug in a diagnostic machine and he told me the lambda sensor next to the exhaust was faulty.took it to my mechanic who replaced the lambda sensor and serviced it,still wouldn't start,replaced fuel pump and fuel pump sensor still not starting.another diagnostic machine could find no fault,plenty fuel pressure going into engine good spark.it starts when we put fuel into air filter bay but conks out when fuel is used up.next thing to try is ecu unit,wont get one this weekend everyone on holiday.anyone had this problem all suggestions welcome.

Hi frank,could you go into more detail about nats fail and how to check constant live at the injectors please.
there are many nats threads george, and just test them with a volt meter mate (constant live, and signaled via earth)

there are many nats threads george, and just test them with a volt meter mate (constant live, and signaled via earth)
latest update swapped the relays round on oblong box next to batttery and hey presto started with first turn of the key,now I need to know what is the first relay for.

Back