ECU & fuleing

micras69

Deactivated Account
iv got the 1.3 cams in the 1L, will i benefit at all by adding the 1.3 ECU and injectors? and does/will the ECU need a remap?

iv got the 1.3 cams in the 1L, will i benefit at all by adding the 1.3 ECU and injectors? and does/will the ECU need a remap?

the injectors are the same, and apparently the only difference in ecu,s is a bit more ignition advance on the 1.0

is the likley to over fule and will the car be any better with a re-map? and is ther any point to a boost valve

iv got a full janspeed, is ther anythink more i can do outher than induction, cams, janspeed and flywheel?

its running fine solarice aka kris fited them for me. it made the car idle more smooth and made it more quiet also it it normal when accselertin to get a suden power surge and the car go quicker this happens in 1st and 2nd

its running fine solarice aka kris fited them for me. it made the car idle more smooth and made it more quiet also it it normal when accselertin to get a suden power surge and the car go quicker this happens in 1st and 2nd

yes, my misses,s 1.0 was a bit flat low down, but a fair bit quicker when thrashed (after fitting the cams) but advancing the inlet cam made it a lot more drivable, maybe due to chainstretch (there,s a pic in my blog showing how much was needed)

hmmm, noticed iv got to hit so many revs for them to kick in, then its soon wantin a gear chance (not hitting the limiter) will removeing the limiter help any to get the benifits from them?

hmmm, noticed iv got to hit so many revs for them to kick in, then its soon wantin a gear chance (not hitting the limiter) will removeing the limiter help any to get the benifits from them?

hers used to kick in at about 4000, now it pulls quite well from about 2500 (but no kick, just a steady pull :))
you would only benefit with no limiter with wilder cams really

Back