eBay Super S

Won this on an eBay auction last June. Great little motor.

Hmmm, thought it was all going too smoothly. Tried to attach image from my hard drive but at 1.87(?) it was rejected as being too large. I'll see if I can sort myself out and try again later.

Any advice appreciated.

Soixantaine

you will need to reduce it to 800x600 pixels max to upload. the 1.87 will be its size in MB at full resolution.

Okay, Jim, thanks, thought it was something like that but I'm not sure how to go about it. Busy now going through the guides for my camera (Canon Powershot A520. New to me.) for a clue. I'll also look in ZoomBrowser EX.

Soixantaine

Okay, I've managed to resize to 800x600 but when I go to browse and upload, the image doesn't show up on the post. Like this reply, for instance. Thanks for the offer, Kev, but I've got to get this sorted out. I can't keep sending my photos to you to post for me. Sorry to be such a dunce about all this.

S

Click the manage attatchments, select browse and find it on your computer and double click, then upload to upload it to the system. The file will now appear beloe the upload buttons, click 'close this window' at the bottom.

Where you previously clicked on the manage attatchments button, u will be able to see the file name again above this, then just post to get it on here

If tehre is a problem with the file it will say on the same screen you browse it on

eg

Upload Errors
funny_cats_1..jpg
File too big

the max size u can upload is 620x280, not 800x600, if you want to link from a website it is 800x600.

I hope this helps....

Okay, Micra Boy, trying it again:

Ha! Success. Let's try another.

Outstanding. Thanks for your help and patience.

S

Attachments

• IMG_0175 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0175 (Medium).JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0176 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0176 (Medium).JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 144
Back