draggazz

Hi I'm new here posted this in the wrong place first timer. I'm want to put a cone air filter on my k11 all the ones Ive seen on here lay flat i would like mine to stand up, does this mean i would have to cut a hole in my bonnet if so would i have to cover it.

No it will fit, just look at how fat the airbox is, there is loads or room. I wouldn't bother though, you will lose performance over the standard airbox.

thank you for your reply is there anything i can do under the bonnet to get a bit more performance out my little 1.3, the top timing chain broke just before Christmas luckily no valve damage and it seems a bit more nippy. any performance ideas will be appreciated.

easy thing would be to instal a GA16 airbox and a panel filter, its the airbox from a 1.6 primera or almera,

if you wanted to spend more then a manifold and exhaust system would make a biger difference,

thanks lads i shall give it ago..... just one other thing i know its been done and probably asked about a lot but Ive seen some nice painted interiors on this site but no details do i still need t use a plastic primer like on the exterior or would a primer paint and lacquer be just as good thinks in advance. also while im here i would like some 10mm interior and exterior l.e.d.s would would be the best place to get them??

Back