decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
right if i was to sell my micra the way it is with the spares i have would any one want to buy it sound system would be gettin taken out also how much do you think i should ask for i want an almera gti as i really do love them and there is one near me for sale

ha ha how much do you think i should sell it for though with all my spares would prefer it to go to some one in the forum rather than some boy racer round my way

imo if you sell up you should sell as many mods seperate as poss. i.e. if you still have the original bumpers and they were still in the same condition as when you got the car, put em back on etc.

You should get more back, if a little more work, but thats just my opinion.

imo if you sell up you should sell as many mods seperate as poss. i.e. if you still have the original bumpers and they were still in the same condition as when you got the car, put em back on etc.

You should get more back, if a little more work, but thats just my opinion.

100% percent with you Robb, IF you can sell all the parts!!!

yea thats the only problem i dont want to be stuck with parts lieing about as i dont have anywheer to keep stuff and i dont have any standard parts to put back on to her

right one of my friends is talking me out of it so will start another thread about something else i want to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back