DCZ 306 carburettor Rebuild kit, where to buy ? please

hello

i've removed the carb to clean it, but after a long search on net, i just can't find the right kit , does any1 know where can i get the Rebuilding kit includes the gasket set, please

Thank you

oh gaskets for carbs no no a pain i tryed it with my super s carb then never worked right i made my own gaskets but yea it just died so got a standard LX carb now from a 40k miles car i do have the old super s card still in the garage is that helps

as far as im aware there is no rebuild kit for the carb available, ive tried for ages, emailed everyone on the net almost, nothing, i know other ppl have tried also.

Probably one of the best Carbs ever made but due to it's complexity a pain in the rear.

Brand new you're looking at £400+

To make things easier here's a list of part numbers so you can go straight to the dealer.

http://nissan4u.com/parts/micra/el_...r_repair_kit_and_carburetor_throttle_control/

Don't expect to buy the Throttle body shaft on it's own as they're both made at the same time. These wear and upset the Air/fuel mixture.

Want to make sure it's running right?

Get a book entitled 'Japanese Vehicle carburettors' by Haynes.

The Book is written by Charles white who had been involved with Carb' tuning since 1972

ISBN 1 85010 786 6

Also covers Honda. Mazda, Mitsubishi, NISSAN, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota

The Ultimate Carburettor bible :)

I hope that helps :)

NB: Covers both MA10 and MA12 Carbs

Back