Datsun 180B Stolen

A

ant-dat

Guys can you keep an eye out for the below and contact me if you see hear anything, have a feeling it will turn up on a banger race or a dock for export

Hi All .
If anyone gets offered a light blue Datsun 180B SSS Coupe reg XPF 763S in the near future or any other Datsun 180B SSS COUPE please contact me through a PM , Alternatively should you get offered a bag of spares for the above car please be suspicious.

The car was stolen last night (22/11/05) from Cherford Road in Bournemouth .

Please keep your eyes peeled ..... Shouldn't be that hard to spot !!

Cheers
Chris

180bsss2.jpg

thanks
Ant-dat

Thats a real shame. You dont have PM privilages so you might be best leaving a mobile number or checking the thread for replies.

Are you thr guy that came allong to the nissan meet at moffart, and it had a stupidly large V8 (love it :) or something under the bonnet? If you are or not i hope you get it back safely.

masterbiker said:
Are you thr guy that came allong to the nissan meet at moffart, and it had a stupidly large V8 (love it :) or something under the bonnet? If you are or not i hope you get it back safely.
yes that would be me and wait to you see what else i'm cooking up ;), The car is not mine though it was posted up on another fourm i'm a member of and i thought it would be best to post around better chance of finding it,

I can start another thread if you want to see my own cars so not to mix this one up

I was gona post this up today, i was very shocked to here it was stolen its a beautiful car i hope its found in one piece :(

If any one does here or see anything and you can't get through to ant-dat please pm me.

Back