Coilover Company/Make/Brand

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
This coming Monday i'll be starting my new job at a local car parts shop (Wilco Motor Spares) and i'll be able to get pretty much anything i want.Just ring up the supplier,get a price and maybe place an order.

I'm starting to get abit more serious with my car now,now that money will be alot better. So i'm wondering which company/supplier/brand supplies Coilovers for the K11.

That way i can take a list of suppliers and get prices :p

Thanks

k-sport i find great.....in all my pics in the blog the front can go down another 3 inches easy......... but the back is down as much as i can go to leave 2inchs odd of travel for the shocks.im just afraid i burst them but im taking my axle out and going to drop the cup holder etc for the coilovers by 3 inches so i can get the back to match the front but thats a mod that will take time to do. Although most people like how it looks as is but i'd still love the rear slammed. All in all i cant fault k-sport to be honest..... im just a very fussy ####er lol.....
I f you want any pics of underneath or anything let us know and ill take them and fire them up for you no probs

Back