annoucement

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi all.

Very sorry to inform you that I will not be continuing with the ICE supply. With major delays from negotiating with suppliers. The issues surrounding the Genesis thing and our previous supplier have contributed to our joint decision.

Both Mark and I have got too much on at the moment as well as with our normal days job, bolting on a supplier option to HYDE-FI is just going to take too much with out current commitments.

Mark has also had a run of back luck one way or another and just had a re-op on his left elbow for torn tendon and is recovering slowly and getting back on his feet and will be trading again in a few weeks from now.

It's very likely that in 2006 or several months down the line we'll look into again and get it sorted right first time!

It's knocked me for six for sure and I'm having to re-evaluate my future and think what to do next. I'm not sure if I'll be continuing with the MSC, but I'll give that some serious thought in the coming weeks. I do definately need a break as I'm seriously burnt out.

I have changed my sig so you can still contact Mark for fitting, installs etc and he maybe able to supply the odd bit of equipment too and if he has anything to sell I will let you all know here first.

thanks
Kev :)

Booooooooo!

Not a good thing to hear kev as u had a lot planned, but maybe the rest and the restart will do you both good...

You have a good head on ur shoulders and hopefully you will get things sorted next time around.....

Sorry to hear that mate. Hopefully you will be able to get things off the ground at somepoint.

:( not good at all, well if like you say your burnt out then it sounds like you need a overdue break. :)

im sure things will sort themselves out if not now then eventually.

i do hope that you get it underway in the future but at the mo id say just get it out your head.

'ave a beer and sit back, kick ya feet up n chill.

Dave

Back