Ckone's K11

Dear All, (Y)

First of all I am tunisian and my english is not perfect so I apologize in advance for all mistakes ! :laugh:

I am living in France since 4 years. :suspect:

I am very surprised to see that there is an European forum for Nissan Micra !

In fact, as you known this brand is not very appreciate in France, there are more Renault / Peugeot / Citroen ...

More details on my car = 1997 - 150 000 km (95 000 miles) -

It is a lovely little car !
I have got a little problem , and I will try to explain to you.

In very cold weather = the starting is OK (very easy)
In hot weather or just after put off the engine (few minutes ) = the starting is OK

But when I wait few hours ... It is very difficult = I have to help the engine and press on the accelerator pedal.

Thank you for your support !

I hope I could post few pics quickly !

Bye Bye

Hello Shaun

Thank you.

But my batterie is new !

And if it has been the battery the starting with cold weather is OK (perfect less than 1 seconde ! )

:grinning:

Hello Shaun

Thank you.

But my batterie is new !

And if it has been the battery the starting with cold weather is OK (perfect less than 1 seconde ! )

:grinning:

Well then it could be a huge list of things, I'm sure the MSC guru Frank will be on the case in no time mate.
Take care.

Throttle body on its way out?

Cold weather, car idles faster, hot weather car should start within the mid idle range and then drop until the engine cuts out?

Maybe the joints want a solder.

My grey Micra does the same thing, first start is always good, no problem at all, but if i try to start it one hour after it was working, it struggles a bit to start...

'pressure regulator essence'

If my limited grasp of foreign languages is right, I think this means 'fuel pressure regulator' :).

leaky injector maybe ? i would have a look down the throttlebody after a couple of hours to see if there,s a pool of fuel at the bottom of the mani

Back