civic or micra??

what car should i get??

• civic

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • micra

Votes: 19 61.3%

• Total voters
runaway-robot said:
i would rather have the fastest model... better to mod. No point in getting the slowest and modding that.. Thats y no one really mods a 1ltr Micra, but if u wait abit... u wont be paying over the nose for insurance and who really cares about getting poo MPG? lol im busy readin up on rotary engines :D

well, on a daily basis, if your doing 300 miles a week or more, poor MPG adds upto big bills quickly. I never said you had to get the slowest model and modding it. You could get one not as fast as the top one and still have a decent alround car. The civic i had wasnt the fastest, but it was still quick and didnt cost the earth :)

The SOHC doesn't make as much power as the DOHC, plus it isn't the best model within the civic range.

save your penny's and get the proper civic one time VTi:)

type R for me everytime! test drove the EP type R and loved every second of it, just the cost of petrol prices and its group 16 insurance group put me right off. dont like the idea of spending 50 quid and get 200 miles or less out of it! hehe stingy me!

the engine is a blast though! so smooth, so quick off the mark, power in every gear and the gearbox is a must!

Even if u get the faster version, if u drive it nicely u will get average MPG...

Sorry if this is an old thread but here is my cousins Civic, Drove it last night, scared me s**tless!!!

Full Spoon exhaust an a load of other mods, Vtec all the way!

The car and the engine. .

Attachments

• IMG_3203 ccc.jpg
    IMG_3203 ccc.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_3206.JPG
    IMG_3206.JPG
    199.4 KB · Views: 187
Back