chuffed

today my g/f got pink neons for her car so i went out to install them. i had placed all the neons where i wanted them to go and was wiring them into the dash. so i feed the wires throught and stick my hand in to get the wires and feel a cd. i i start to bring cds out about 6-7 and a brand new infinity air freshners and i was quite happy about the air freshner when i feel paper so i bring it out and its £45. i was chuffed as fridge. neons look very smart aswell. ill get some pics up:laugh:

lol wrong section soz. could a mod move this please?

Yeh, its the first place id look when buying a micra, under the radio console in the earlier models theres a place to put your items, and there is no top on things and stuff falls over.. ive lost SO many things - mine was like aladdins cave when i took my dashboard out...

the minute me mate bought his sunny, we stripped it top to bottom(had nasty white blue interior)...

we found at least 15 johnnys not used under the rear bench and a hair brush.....

i can tell you that back bench got the cleaning of its life...lol
:)

:)[/QUOTE]

Ewww that's nasty!! Better have checked the rear suspension as well!!

James said:
Lol :D

And that's just RANK, I'd flip out if I noticed that in my car when I got it :eek:

Id watch out james; who knows what them dirty pikeys got up to in the back of your camper before you bought it... ;)

mean micra said:
the minute me mate bought his sunny, we stripped it top to bottom(had nasty white blue interior)...

we found at least 15 johnnys not used under the rear bench and a hair brush.....

:)

id clean that hairbrush too ;)

Back