Cheers

D

Djdr1veB1

Had another great day today!!! Was out with the girlfriend and her dad and came back to find part of my car staved in! I may be able to push it out but the thing that shocked me was that no one said a word about it ie someone has done it and just driven off and i am sure other people must have seen it and no one has made a note of it.

It's sad when someone can do that in a very busy open air car park and get away with it. I am gonna b contacting the car park owners to find out if the cctv has caught it. I am so vexed that no one owned up to it!!!

I know it's an older car and i can tell that from the height of the dent it was a van but as no one has admitted to it it's gonna either be me having to sort it out or an expensive claim on the insurance!

The question is if you we're to drive into someone elses car what would you do? And there is no way whoever hit it didn't realsie what they had done!!!

same happened to paul the other day! not good mate hope you get it sorted if you need part to reapir it let me know as i can get you stuff very cheap if not free ;)

prob is i got a three door and think tey wanted to see if it could change to a five door!!! Can't really sort it out till i know if i might catch em in which case i'll be going for the throat ie claimingfor the damage but also for driving away from the scene of an accident and hopefully crim damage!!!

Just hope there's some justice and i catch the perpetrator!!!

As always indebted to you mat diamond geezer be seeing you soon mate!

Back