• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Charlie

my oh my thats that color loads of people like. i would fling all my stuff from my car in him immeduate if it aint badly rustic

im going poke with stand susp for winter, though mik said susp isnt bad at all,,,,,corsa coil setup,,,,no tention on front springs with helpers ,,,,,,so its stoped bouncing up wildly :)

im going poke with stand susp for winter, though mik said susp isnt bad at all,,,,,corsa coil setup,,,,no tention on front springs with helpers ,,,,,,so its stoped bouncing up wildly :)

Won't be using the corsa b setup going to be using proper k11 coilovers

8060138416_c112f839f2.jpg

Looks like it's bust, since putting her in the garage I've not been there to do anything so if I can be bothered in the near future I'm going to be stripping all the important parts and selling up, cars not getting broken though as its too good for that

Looks like it's bust, since putting her in the garage I've not been there to do anything so if I can be bothered in the near future I'm going to be stripping all the important parts and selling up, cars not getting broken though as its too good for that
Dibs on the rod mate! lol il give you moneys

No link, I've not got anything for sale.

When I get round to it only the car will be for sale I'll be transferring a lot of the parts to my sisters car if she wants them

yo karl. celinas prob mentioned to u that I'm heading down to cardiff next weekend to pickup my remachined forged engine from me cousin and then pop by urs on the way back. just wondering would you like me to bring any tools that u may find helpful?

Got round to removing the exhaust system, what a mission that was after 2 years of use it had semi welded itself sealed.

Gave me a chance to really look at how bad the oil had leaked and its everywhere. Seriously not sure what to do

Well after a lot of umming, ahhing and doing everyone's head in I've finally decided this is the end. Charlie isn't going to be finished, fixed or anything, I'm going to break her and scrap whatever's left.

I'd like to thank everyone that's shown an interest and helped me over the years (all 4 of them) its been fun and educational lol.

yeh but now you got the right to ridicule the rest of us here on the wrong moves we do,,HONARARY title of course. but dont turn funny on us :):)

Back