cars been dyond

CMF_sarge3uk

» CMF Member
heres a print out of my cars dyno sheet was done at college ive got a video to follow of me having a go

left one is a test run and second one is my run got 53.6bhp i dont think its running probley cause ive been told they should be 75bhp

Attachments

• 34609.jpg
    34609.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 11

CMF_SSUK

» CMF Member
The only point on those two graphs which shows the power figures stated is the right hand graph, represented by 2nd gear, which will be inflated due to the gear ratio. The car should have been run in 4th gear, (closest to 1:1), from low rpm to give a progressive graph, (as in the left hand graph), not flogged for dear life to the rev limiter in every gear. So the results in the right hand plot wont be accurate and should be ignored.

Looking at the left hand graph, the reading is approximately 26kW, which if taken from the wheels, works out to be 35hp, or around 55hp at the flywheel, which would be spot on for a CG10.

CMF_sarge3uk

» CMF Member
the first one is a test run and the second one is my run there was another that was done by my tutor but he kept it im having it done on a proper setp rolling road with a good tuner i know

Back