car wont start

you neva know guys he may be at work and can only shiftley reply lol i know ive done it a cupple of times :grinning:

jeez you dont say, if its suckin all the rubish of the bottom of the tank get some red x in ther bud, if that dosent do the trick get the tank off and empty it out, but only if you can be asst lol :laugh:

Today my Micra gave up the ghost, kind of started like, then wouldn't pick up the revs, started to run on what appears to be 2 cylinders, then died altogether, repeated attempts failed to start, I haven't had a look yet what the problem is but my gues is it is fuel pump, if that is the case then i have been quite lucky as it could have packed a few minutes earlier in a Black Wall tunnel!!

There is plenty of fuel in my tank 3/4 full, it has been running very good ever since I bought it but just today it had to happen.

Any way I have use of two more cars, a Vauxhall Calibra and an Opel manta GTE, so I took the manta for a ride!! I shall look under the bonnet what has gone wrong with the Micra.

Back