car vandals

jinata

bad luck, is the car bog standard ?
because sadly cars with fancy wheels/ice etc are theft targets, my youngest daughter has had 3 modded cars smash-n-grabbed outside here, but my "sheds" have,nt been touched in 25yrs

Sorry to hear this Jinata, it's a nasty thing to happen to you, for future reference don't leave anything in your glove box and leave it open when you park up overnight, it helps to show that there's nothing in there to put prospective thieves off, did you lose anything ?

I had exactly the same a couple of weeks ago got all my cds mp3 player and cd player and the ##### of it is you claim from insurance for the window( i have window cover) and it still costs £70 excess.
Hard luck mate at look on the bright side your car was still there.

Sorry to ear bout that! Id be fumin when the fella hit my car cos I knew where he lived i was all ready to slash his tyres and pour paint stripper over his car. Some people are just a##holes. My cars in a garage most of the time but if you leave it outside places like Lidl and Netto and Aldi do CCTV kits might be an idea to set one up so if it happens again you can give it to the police.

pour paint stripper over his car.

Brake fluid works better.

It doesn't matter how nice or crappy your car is, someone will always damage it, whether it's just for fun or to get your possessions, what I suggest you do is get a little red flashy light on your dash. It needs to be red cos all the blue ones look fake lol.

It lets you know your NATS is working, should start flashing when you remove your key from the ignition and stop when you start the car.

Could be mistaken by thieves for a car alarm indicator

Back