Car Transport!

D

Djdr1veB1

Hi thought i'd ask you wonderful people if anyone knows a very cheap way of getting a K10 towed from cardiff to dartford???

It'll prob need towing on a trailor as has no tax mot and is pretty messed up!

Anyone got the means to do it very cheap?

Any help advice or guidance would be much appreciated!

Dave

I think when Ed went to pick up his second ST he rented a 4x4 and borrowed his mates flatbed to tow it. Dunno how much it cost to tow though.

James :)

Get AA Relay, go to cardiff.. pretend the car's broken down and get them to stick it on the back of a lorry and drive you home!

Arnold

That was the first thing i thought of, may well do that but thought i'd see the other options before i get my one way ticket to cardiff had my first quote come back at £175 which ain't to bad!

Arnold said:
Get AA Relay, go to cardiff.. pretend the car's broken down and get them to stick it on the back of a lorry and drive you home!

won't they try and "fix" it at the side of the road first though?

Jim said:
Arnold said:

I thought that to.

Best bet is to hire a flatbed tralier, and then just drive it back home!

Jim said:
Arnold said:

Thats true, but if its in a bit of a state, then a few deleberate faults here and there to completely stop the car working will ensure a nice comfortable and effortless drive home hehe

Back