Car Clinic

We are offering £60 to new 3 door and 5 door Nissan Micra owners to take part in a 2 hour car clinic in the midlands area at the end of November. If you are interested call Charlie on 0208 279 2551 or email [email protected]

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your interest. Yes, I believe your car is eligible. This is market research on behalf of a car manufacturer the aim of which is to establish what car owners (of different makes and models) like and dislike about their cars and what areas they would like to see improved in the car design. The clinic will taking place over 2 hours between 22nd and 24th November in the Coventry area. Attendees will be paid £60 in cash. If you are interested we will confirm everything in writing but would need to establish a few details first by telephone. Please call Charlie on 0208 279 2551 or email me your phone number and we will contact you

Dominic

--- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 10:06 AM

hi there

I saw your message on micra.org.uk and would like to ask further questions regarding your car clinic. I drive a 03 plate new shape micra, is my car eligible? What does the car clinic involve?

Thanks

Adam

Back