Can you drive?

its been posted :D and yea hes good also theres a few things that some people might have noticed, when hes drivin he has the camera mounted on the side of the car then it magicaly apears on the roof :p sorry if i spoiled it for some people but these are edited clips hehe

Do that kinda driving on the way to college every morning...but wow..seriously, i did notice the camera change lol, but still...wow lol..but thats what your like round the go kart track hey Alan? lol

.but thats what your like round the go kart track hey Alan? lol

If i'm in a good enough kart yeah you can spend a lot of time sideways / drifting! hehe. The thing about that video, as good as he is around the building etc, it's all open space and pretty big margin for error. Could he drift like that round a rally course or something a lot tighter!? That would be interesting to see

Tons of space, but he's generally aiming for a pretty tight gap, the drifting inside the concrete box for example.

The insane part about the building is he's already facing in the new direction with wheels spinning like crazy before he even gets past it!
I can certainly get a car somewhat sideways, and after lots of spinning out at that kart race i did i can get that sideways as well, but no way that accurate!

Thanks for posting this, wanted to see it again the other day but couldnt remember where it was! Mee wantee.

Back