Breaking news before the BBC (or anyone) gets it!

James

Chairman
More money from the £53m robbery has been found in brown paper bags in a garage just down the road from my work...

Police haven't disclosed how much was found yet, but made my workday a bit more interesting...

Pictures:

Attachments

• DSC00754 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00754 (Medium).JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 169
  • DSC00755 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00755 (Medium).JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC00756 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00756 (Medium).JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 157
Ahhh so thats where you got the money to pay off your credit cards james!! :p

micra man said:
Who's gunna know if a couple of million remains unfound. :p

The bank might notice when you walk in and try and cash in 2Mil into your account :laugh:

Everything is always found in brown paper bags....but where do you buy these bags? No supermarket uses them? If I was to commit a crime the evidence would be in a white plastic asda bag...

if you found 2mil for example i dont think you would be able to do anything with it.
i cant imagine walking into a car dealership and saying yes i would like to buy that aston over there....you fill the papers in...and the bloke asks how you would like to pay.....cash

i'd just buy lots of cars with it, then sell them...then the moneys spread all over the place and you've got the money in the bank..clean as a whistle...

nismo_k12 said:
if you found 2mil for example i dont think you would be able to do anything with it.
i cant imagine walking into a car dealership and saying yes i would like to buy that aston over there....you fill the papers in...and the bloke asks how you would like to pay.....cash

personally id love to do that...just for their expression alone.

That's what i'd do, slowly use it. There's no point in buyin big things all of a sudden or opening a new bank account with 2mill instead of 20 quid!!! Your just askin for trouble!! Then again - who would be able to keep somethin like this to themself?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or get like 4 different bank accounts from 4 different banks, or even more 8 even and you 250,000 in each one. whos gonna blink an eye at that. just make sure you take the wrapping of the wads of notes. lol stoopid woman

Back