Votes: 1 50.0%
  • £400

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Micra 110

Site Supporter
......yours for £511 + VAT...that's IF they can get one! :doh:

How much would people be willing to pay for one?

£100?
£200?
£300?
£400?

I think £300 would be my limit, the car could last at least another 10 years or more, if you were to keep it for that long :laugh:

If only I could source a Box full......

Or a second hand one for £15 down a scrappy. For the difference in price, i'd prefer to just keep replacing them. Secondly, a new part doesn't mean it's going to last it's expected lifetime.

Weber did make a specific Carb for the K10 but discontinued it shortly after and are now like rocking horse p00.

I expect you can get refurb kits but these do not include Throttle spindles or choke discs usually the first things to wear out, this in turn makes the Carburetor unusable as it messes up the fuel mix, I've bought 3 and they've all gone the same way.

I've been reading about this particular carb and to be honest it's a pretty complicated piece of kit but one of the most reliable carburettors you can get when there working correctly.

I did read about the weber carb that was set up for a 1.2L K10 but not for the 1.0L.

i remember speedle i think posting up some data to setup a 34ich webber to an ma12 engine, jet sizes etc, im sure he said there was a specifis kit you could buy to change any 34ich carb to run on an ma12 containing all the necessary parts

I wouldn't pay any more than £20 for one, anymore and i might as well get a second hand unit.

I have a 1 3/4 inch SU and manifold, works great and makes a huge difference, needs minor setting up.

Back