Brake part manufacturers

I'm looking at replacing my oem quality (ish) discs and pads for some fast road ones

Could anyone recommend a brand to go with? I've only ever ran with stock so I don't have a clue who to go with and who to avoid

The brakes I'm running at the moment are B13/N14 of that helps

I'd go for boggo discs with Green Stuff pads. Since swapping back to OEM pads, I can't believe how badly and how quickly they muck your wheels up :eek:. Green Stuff leave NO crud on your wheels :).

Jay101 said:

Is this based on you're experiences or just a general suggestion?

Guy said:
I'd go for boggo discs with Green Stuff pads. Since swapping back to OEM pads, I can't believe how badly and how quickly they muck your wheels up :eek:. Green Stuff leave NO crud on your wheels :).

I was looking at ebc pads but wasn't sure which colour is best suited for road use

Just a general suggestion. I've always gone with what the motor factors have in stock lol I'm guessing mine is blue print?

I was looking at ebc pads but wasn't sure which colour is best suited for road use

Go green Karl, putting pads designed for very fast or trackday cars on Micras is, imho, dangerous :).

Brembo max discs and greentstuff pads is what i use and once theyre heated up there pretty damn good

c401b355.jpg

Think I'll start with just the pads at the moment, luckily stock discs for me are vented so I don't really need to look at drilled/grooved discs

Any recommendations for where to get the green stuff pads at a good price?

Another question lol what's the proper name for number 11

The embarrassing part is I normally take the piss out of people asking stupid questions (not always publicly I should add)

Back