bottom of my k11 shakes when changing gears?!!:S

hi. i realised my k11 shakes from underneath when i change gears. it drives fine and everything all i wanted to know was is this normal? i realised this when i was buying the car but the person i bought it off thought it was normal:S
any ideas? does it happen to any of your micra's?

thanks. any solution guys?

Not normal & could be an engine or gearbox mount.Give the engine a good shake with both hands & see if you can feel any free play anywhere.You can rev the engine hard & see if it tries to jump out of the bay too.

Not normal & could be an engine or gearbox mount.Give the engine a good shake with both hands & see if you can feel any free play anywhere.You can rev the engine hard & see if it tries to jump out of the bay too.

sorry about the late reply sleeper_ss but i've done what you told me to and didn't find any problem. I got a friend to look at it and he realised that there's no bolt under the transmission thing. Is it possible for the car to shake when im changing gears when there's no bolt under the transmission thing? is it damgerous? the women i bought it of had the car for 5years and didn't change anything. just a service when she first got the car! I was SHOCKED!!! lol

" I don't know much about k11's, by the way Still learning" lol

Best way i can think of is just take a trip to your local scrapyard. If you know where your bolt is missing from then remove one from the same place of a scrap micra. Hope that makes sense(Y)

Flat_out

Back