Bizare Police Chase

Yeah they dont seem too concerned about his welfare if he is still alive...

Still, the ambulance didnt hang about I guess...

But the whole thing is just weird... random guy with video camera following the police car? He had to shoot the tyre 3 times.... didnt he think he might have done the trick first time? Maybe try a different tyre? Maybe shoot the window? Or ram/box him in with their patrol cars?

So very different from the "tactics" that western police chases have developed... but then perhaps pursuits are more rare...

I would have shattered the glass and shot him in the arm!! They seriously need some new tactics over there. And a spike. Too much danger to the public otherwise.

I thought that was one of the most boring car chases I have ever watched!! Its as if they just allow anyone to become a copper, give them a badge and a gun and let them get on with it!!!

I thought that was one of the most boring car chases I have ever watched!! Its as if they just allow anyone to become a copper, give them a badge and a gun and let them get on with it!!!

Haha yeh it reminded me of Gran Tourismo a little bit... guy stands beside car, car drives off...

Random cops standing on street corners, do nothing.

Loads of crazy bike cops... still do nothing.

Back