Best induction kit????

anything that provides you with cool clean air, the filter won't make too much of a difference, however, whatever you choose, go with a decent brand.

K&N, Green Cotton, Pipercross, BMC, etc, don't go for cheap ebay filters.

If you just have the filter on top of the throttle body you can guarantee that you will be losing power, as you will just be taking the warmer air in from over the engine, the key is to moving the filter away from the heat.

what induction kit have you got and iz the k&n 57i good because i want better unless its a waste of money?????

if u get me:blues:

yeah mate id go for a front mounted cold inlet induction system run it over the rocker cover and and situate it behind the front grill as that would be the best option coz then you will be getting cold air straight into the throttle body

Attachments

• p112.jpg
    p112.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 340
ive had:

k&n 57i kit
cheap £20 filter
and standard with a green cotten panel filter

i find the green cotten in the standard box to be best...

plus iam sick of the noise that comes off open filters...just sounds like every other car driven by a 17-18 year old :p

i found the larger GA16 box from a primera/almera with a pipercross filter works pretty well especially with 55mm ducting to behind the front grill

DSC00243.jpg

sounds better to (Y)

Matt Humphris induction kit is the best one i've had on my car and i've tried loads of inductions. I couldn't recommend the induction kit highly enough.

Back