Backbox for sale

B

benmicrasr

Got a 3" back box for sale, got this just under a year ago from a nissan dealership, makes a nice sound when u pull away and when your revs go high. Not to loud, just right. Ive just brought raceworx full through stainless steel system off him so this is why im selling.

Its for a k11, gonna put it on ebay if no1 wants it on here, looking for £30

Aint got any pics, im from leicester, raceworx saw it when i picked up his old exhaust.If you got an email address mite be able to email u a pic

hi mate i saw his exhaust yes was very nice i dodnt know it was a standard nissan item!!

Hows mine are you hapy with it?

what make is this backbox? where is leicester from manchester? im gonna be down that way on 29th for the NW meet n i would collect if close to hand? or if you would meet me?

:D

Well happy with the exhaust, runs much better now and can tell its a bit more quicker. Aint to good with computers so dont no how to upload pics

Arnold said:
Upload the picture to www.moddedmicras.co.uk/upload and wack it on here!

use this site, click browse and select the pic you want to upload and then click upload. the site will give it a URL address which you can veiw by right clickin on the pic and clicking on properties now copy n paste in into a reply, hope u understood that-lol

geographically is it N S E W or a combo NE from manchester etc im bad at knowing places in england as i am scottish-lol

:D

Uploaded a pic of the backbox to modded-micras but cant seem to copy and paste it onto this site!Any offers???????????

If you go onto the website and look for benmicrasr as the username and u will see the backbox

here we go :)

5-CIMG0568.JPG

Back