Autosport / Pistonheads Show 2010 - Birmingham NEC

I am there as my son is racing his Autograss racing mini SP15 in the live area saturday night,,,i get 5 free tickets and get put up in a hotel for the hole weekend and passes everywere,,,,,its will be nice

Im going, there will be f1000 micra on display for anyone interested.

any chance its that red tesco one? haha

been the past two years with the college but im not at college anymore so havnt really got round to doing it. if i can be bothered il go :)

Yeah I might be up for it with the fiance! There still tickets?
Shall we have a mini Micra meet? :grinning:

Yeah I might be up for it with the fiance! There still tickets?
Shall we have a mini Micra meet? :grinning:

Yeah there's loads of tickets left

i have a question, what tickets have you all booked? and when it says select time, does that mean thats when your allowed in?

That's the time for the live show. You can enter the actual autosport show from whenever the doors open

They had a go kart track there last year, the queue was massive though. Will try and get on it this time if it's back!

yeah alan ill come up there with you if you got a spare ticket i can have off you or if you can get another and i pay you for it that will be great coz itll be good to see a show like that

look forward to hearing from you

danny1.0l (dan)

yeah alan ill come up there with you if you got a spare ticket i can have off you or if you can get another and i pay you for it that will be great coz itll be good to see a show like that

look forward to hearing from you

danny1.0l (dan)

Hey mate

I dont have any spare tickets, but they're still for sale on the autosport website.

Back