Audi Vs Saxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
audi seems quite fast there....

.....however for driving like that in them conditions they all wanna go to prison......

Dr Zoidberg said:
however for driving like that in them conditions they all wanna go to prison......

Totally agree with you, there is a place for driving like that. While it is great fun seeing a Saxo get humped both drivers should be shot.

Agree wiv jim,should of just waited till saxo pulled level then keep booting it

Crazy - putting their own and other peoples lives at risk.

Looks as tho they were speeding through a village, one little mistake and its all over. Muppets.

MICRASKYLINE said:
Crazy - putting their own and other peoples lives at risk.

Looks as tho they were speeding through a village, one little mistake and its all over. Muppets.

I agree, I drove a bit wild when i first passed, but now i seem to have calmed down, driving is a very big responsibility...and its not your life that’s in danger, its others, at the end of the day when you run down somebody and your where driving stupidly, YOU’LL never live that down...

Im making sure that never happends to me, I see too much of it around my college, driving fast aint cool, all i say is..."Drive Fast, Look an Ass"... :cool:

Keep it to the drag strip...!

D4R73N said:
I agree, I drove a bit wild when i first passed, but now i seem to have calmed down, driving is a very big responsibility...and its not your life that’s in danger, its others, at the end of the day when you run down somebody and your where driving stupidly, YOU’LL never live that down...

Im making sure that never happends to me, I see too much of it around my college, driving fast aint cool, all i say is..."Drive Fast, Look an Ass"... :cool:

Keep it to the drag strip...!

I do hope this is a general veiw of the MSC, I have a friend who's brother was killed by a drink driver - although different - the consequence is still the same - risking peoples lives.

I like speed like the next man! but there is a time and place for that.

Agree with whats been said really. Both utter idiots, darwins theory will probably take care of them sooner or later, lets hope not at the expense of anyone else.

that and newtons 2nd law "when a body is acted upon by an external force the rate of change of momentum is proportional to the force" i.e. the faster he goes the more its gonna hurt when he hits a tree (god damn engineering, cant get away from it if i try)

yep, tis good, but for thoses audi guys there just mad! ive got another one, a skyline R34 gtr Vspec 200 mph on the A19 near newcastle!!!!

I believe it's actually an M5 and an RS6. Saw the video a while ago.

that very fuking stupid driving considering it was a built up area!

nobs!

theres nowt wrong with it! it shows how to use a performance car. if youve got...use it. thats my motto.

im sure for that comment theyre will be a berate of people saying that there is a time and a place for nailing it, rush hour on the m25 isnt one of them etc etc. and i will agree. apparently its an rs4, not sure what the car is with teh camera in

wrong dude, its in america and their "both" audi rs6's. they drive on the left as we drive on the right! for the tree huggers here, its simple...dont watch it.

iv seen it ages back, the cam car is apparently an M5, and the RS6 is 600+hp so iv always thought! :)

erm i think you will find we drive on the left and they drive on the right. i didnt actually know where it was filmed i was just using an example. so being reckless in a built up area putting your £55000 car at risk along with your life and other peoples for a video is what driving is all about is it? i like driving my car fast, lots of people like driving fast but that whats the point of doing something like that when there is a hell of a lot more skill involved and a lot more entertaining to drive down some national speed limit backroad where you only risk your car and your life. but thats just me. oh and btw dont insinuate im a tree hugger.

your all wrong and yet bits are right!

the car the camera is in is an M5 V10 hes a member of sum web M5 comunity.. the audi is an RS6 tunned.. it isnt in america its on a russion 4 way interstate outsude moscow.. its been on the interweb for well over a year!

Raceworx said:
your all wrong and yet bits are right!

the car the camera is in is an M5 V10 hes a member of sum web M5 comunity.. the audi is an RS6 tunned.. it isnt in america its on a russion 4 way interstate outsude moscow.. its been on the interweb for well over a year!

still silly and stupid tho, thing is its like alot of things, dvds and computer games with lots of violence, people watch it and go out and do it, someone who watches that will go out and film them selves doing it and probably kill lots of innocent people

did i say it was cool?? have i gone out and copied it?? nope iv stated what the vid is so i dont think theres any need for the quote/coments

its done and dusted now. yeh its daft, but also mad too. lastnight, well...early hours of this morning a drunk driver in a saxo vtr rote off my girlfriends father's mazda 323 02 plate. his bloody car was on the drive too. my xmas day turned in to a ****** due to this ****! speeding is cool, but drinkdriving, is bloody recless. hope every's had a good en and not been drink driving!

Raceworx said:
did i say it was cool?? have i gone out and copied it?? nope iv stated what the vid is so i dont think theres any need for the quote/coments

the comments wasnt sent in your direction, i was just statin thats what people do!

Reminds me of october 2005, when that swear evading is not big or clever in a fiesta plowed into our garage destroying our '88 230ce mercedes and damaging the bonnet and drivers door of our '90 civic.

still havnt got my revenge on him yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back