Atten: People wanting Black outline (N15s2 Pulsar SSS style) Crystal Headlights

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
It appears now is the perfect time to buy.

There's a dude on ebay taiwan selling them for $3000 NTD and charging $150 NTD postage. That is $130AUD for the lights and roughly $10 for the postage to Worldwide.

So cheap its just crazy.

I think i might order a pair incase I don't like the style of my plain crystal lights....

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
$10 for postage to taiwan. there was a question on an old listeing for these lights for postage quote to aus, was around 40-60AUD still a great buy either way. Look the goods on a darker paint i reckon,

Alex

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Does he sell the LED super March tail light,i need a pair ASAP ??? Can you arrange all this for us?? 150NT for postage!!as far as i remember it must be atleast 1500NT by EMS with insurance...little less by 200NT for tailights by weight.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
I asked him that question. Hehe

That is $185 posted to Australia. But I checked with paypal (theu use their own conversion rate) and it'll be more like $190 to $195 (if you use Paypal - which is really your only option with these sort of transactions).

Much easier for you to buy the crystal headlights I have already imported into Australia. :p

Back