Anyone's?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't like that much. The front bumper doesnt suit it, and looks not to line up, the side skirts, not keen on them, but like how they are smoothed in. Back bumper looks like the "Bad Boys" one. The Focus style side repeaters look daft.

Smoothed boot and clear lights defo suit yellow though.

Well i thought that, wouldn't bother with a 1lt, and i don't like the front bumper as it's too big for the car but couldn't be bothered to type that yest lol!!! BUT............. it's yellow!!!!!!!!!!! :D

the side skirts have been done well, and the rear bumper is almost alright but jap style doesn't suit the curvy euro style of the k11.

Dont like the front bumper because so many modified cars have it, its boring, but the rest of the car's alright!

theres parts i like and parts i dont... the front bumper is awful... but i pretty much like the rest to b honest... altho i wouldnt describe it as a 1 off custom kit really? the backs jsut an ibiza splitter smoothed in and lots of ppl have them skirts and front bumper

danni said:
theres parts i like and parts i dont... the front bumper is awful... but i pretty much like the rest to b honest... altho i wouldnt describe it as a 1 off custom kit really? the backs jsut an ibiza splitter smoothed in and lots of ppl have them skirts and front bumper

firstly, where have you been lately? Moddit? Havent seen u post in donks and secondly the rear bumper is a whole, not ibiza splitter smoothed in

Big_ben said:
firstly, where have you been lately? Moddit? Havent seen u post in donks

nah i aint been online much lately... aint had time to... currently writing my dissertation and got lots more stuff on at the mo so aint been around much!

and bout the bumper... my bad!:p

Back