Anyone?

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
dont buy from wreckers as they could be missing all sorts of parts, they take the petrol tank straight out and the wheels and tyres(must be law)

Buy a complete car in my opinion, something cheap, go for good paint and body as this can be the hardest and most expensive thing to accomplish, if you regulary take the girls out or kids you may want to consider a 4door SLX, and if you want air con I would get a car already fitted

Good to see girls on the site, good luck with your search

CMF_MicraGirl2011

» CMF Member
Thanks Rudy that helps alot :)

Haha no kids yet too young for that but I just want something I can completely do up, sort of like a car I've seen since searching through the form like Marshals car :)

Well that's my goal anyways!

Question though? Are there many girls on this site?

CMF_Mimz

» CMF Member
Well mechanically wise its in good condition. Engine done 160ish service regularly. I can definately say it will make it to brisbane. Havent let me down for the last 2 years ive owned it. Thats the one thing i can say about micra is its damn reliable and cheap on fuel.

Body wise its a different story. Paint is starting to fade at the back boot and bumper. Scratch on the driver side due to some wanker keying the car. Probably need a cut and polish.

CMF_Mimz

» CMF Member
LowMicra WROTE:

"Mimz WROTE:<BR>Paint is starting to fade at the back boot and bumper. Scratch on the driver side due to some wanker keying the car. Probably need a cut and polish."</DIV><BR><BR>i know someone on the goldcoast that can repaint it for you :)

There u go MicraGirl2011 .. save u buying a wrecked car.

Back