Anyone got janspeed going at the min??

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
I know im pushing my luck but has anyone got one they want to part with at the minute?? really want one soon but dont want to pay 200 for a new one tbh... anyone??

thanks

If you're on about exhaust systems, Buy the ashley one then, can get it from micrasport.com for £166, I believe there is alo discount for official members :p

Or you on about the manifold??

micra went on the dyno today (for a laugh)... and it ran 86BHP which for a standard CGA3DE is danm good!! (think they are 80 as standard) :D so now i really want a janspeed lol

is there any places to get them cheaper then 200 soddin quid though? also craig if yours does become available and its in good enough condition please let me know :)

thanks!

If you have CGa it is a whole different kettle of fish as the alternator is in the way and also you have two lambda sensors.
I may be able to sort something out with you though.
Craig

i am aware of this. my alternator has been moved and my second lamba sensor i can buy a chip to bypass this so it thinks the cat is still there.. :)

so still interested lol

Ah ok, fine - I'll stick it up in buy & sell when I whip it off and see waht I get for it.
Craig

not even sure if i can post in there but if i cant ill make you offers another way... but where are you even from?? (so i can decide how much im willing to pay for it lol)

If anybody is reading this dont know.. tried to post new thread earlier but didnt work.. but basically what do you need exactly to fit one of these???

manifold (obviously)
exhaust manifold gasket (i assume)
... what else? any bolts/etc?

thanks

Depends how bothered/lucy you are.
I have re-used my gasked adbout 5 times, but these can go so a new one is a good idea.
Bolts can rust and pull the studs out of the head so if you want new ones then they go on a lot easier, think a set is ~£20 from Nissan.
Craig

think ill risk it on the manifold bolts as the car aint that old and this seemed ok on my brothers fiesta :/ but do i need to renew the bolts on the other end of the manifold (non-engine end) where it attaches to the rest of the exhaust system?

also your janspeed still going up for sale at all?? if not ill buy new i think.. lol

Ideally, yes - new nuts should sort you out, they are a pain to get on/off if rusty.

My Janny is still up for grabs, I need to jack the car up and get it off and have lost my jack :S
Craig

cheers craig your on my MSN anyway i think so once you got it off and you know what condition its in then let me know or post here :)

im willing to pay upto 100 for it if i gotta collect it maybe a little more if its got a o2 sensor in it that works well (most dont lol!)

cheers :)

Back