Anyone from somerset?

tumbleweed2.gif

I is from east devon, and the somerset border is like, 15 minutes away.

Hopefully, next year, I will be traveling to Yeovil everyday! Fingers crossed.

i am milimeters from somerset :D over here we got the best micras ;) over 5 modded ones :D including a march cab :D

I is from east devon, and the somerset border is like, 15 minutes away.

Hopefully, next year, I will be traveling to Yeovil everyday! Fingers crossed.

cool and whys that may i ask? what do you think of yeovil then?

i am milimeters from somerset :D over here we got the best micras ;) over 5 modded ones :D including a march cab :D

lol lucky you nex all i have seen round here is a black micra with 'micra sports club' written on the back but it wasnt even modded lol, atleast i got my stickers on now and i'm ready to show the people round somerset what micras really can do hehe...... but first i need some ideas lol. where did you get that cabriolet from? sounds like a nice piece of kit

Well, I'm applying for an apprenticeship at Westlands, so hopefully, if I get that, it'll be awesome. But I will be clocking up the miles getting there and back.

I actually haven't been in a while. I remember going to the air base as a kid, and I can't remember if I've been recently.

lol lucky you nex all i have seen round here is a black micra with 'micra sports club' written on the back but it wasnt even modded lol, atleast i got my stickers on now and i'm ready to show the people round somerset what micras really can do hehe...... but first i need some ideas lol. where did you get that cabriolet from? sounds like a nice piece of kit

check my blog in the k11 section ;)

ooh a black micra eh? i wonder who's that was...

you have to come to the exeter meet (see south meets) you will see some real beasts there :D

Back