any one know............

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
if these bumpers are a direct fit or do custom brackets need to be made to get them to fit going for a lil sporty but stealthy car now also car is going black with white 5 spoke alloys so kit and my alloys will be up for sale soon

micrams2.jpg

micrams1.jpg

lol just noticed that they have different alloys on ither side of the car

so its just like the original bumpers hope so as i cant get in touch with the people that make them at the mo any one else no 100% that they do no offence modded micra

they wont be full bumpers mate, they will be skirt kits, so they will just fit over the exsisting bumper, probs just need bonded on.

easy peasy i'd reckon.

they wont be full bumpers mate, they will be skirt kits, so they will just fit over the exsisting bumper, probs just need bonded on.

easy peasy i'd reckon.

^ Yeah, i was going to the say the same thing.

If you look at the pics, just under the corner bump strips you can see a lip going across the bumper, so I would've thought they're just bonded on to the original bumper..

Would look cool bonded on then having the bumpers smoothed..

'Front spoiler, rear valance and side skirts. ABS Plastic front spoiler has space for auxilliary lights.'

Yeah, it will just be skirts not complete bumpers. And from the sounds of it, it won't come with the lights for the bumper either..

That said, I quite like the look of it, but nearly £700 for the whole kit? Jeez..

Back