Any interest in JDM style black headlights or real LED taillights?

Would anyone be interested in these??? They are made in Asia.
micra5.jpg

micra6.jpg

micra4.jpg

micra3.jpg

laights

I am very interested , but i am from Poland . I dont know how can i bay lights like this ? I have Micra 1.3 (1996year) and i want to make some tuning but in my country there is nothing "extra" to this car.This taillaights are super.

marek szeremeta said:
I am very interested , but i am from Poland . I dont know how can i bay lights like this ? I have Micra 1.3 (1996year) and i want to make some tuning but in my country there is nothing "extra" to this car.This taillaights are super.
The taillights are a little expensive at $337 pounds shipped.

thanks for this information . You are right - this is expensive ,
aspesially in my country (by the way -i am sorry for my english but how i sad , i am from Poland)

the only lights i was interested in were the half red half clear one's but they dont seem to be made anymore

lies, they were in production and I ordered a set last summer but by that time production was being wound down and they didn't have any

afdj006 said:
Shipping is crazy expensive from Taiwan. Also, it only takes 4-6 days for shipping with a tracking number.

that was including shipping and tracking number from taiwan. Check the thread mate. Theres a set for sale anyway from the group buy for £110. and its in the UK

mike said:
lies, they were in production and I ordered a set last summer but by that time production was being wound down and they didn't have any
That is correct. I very nearly managed to get mike a set when I got the black headlights, paid for them and everything but the guy said the factory stopped making them :(

I will give one word of warning about the crystal headlights:

The beams point the wrong way and WILL fail an MOT!
More info here: http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=5710

I know this as I have been there, done that. They're currently sitting in my loft gathering dust until I can be bothered to try and convert them to RHD. And NO, those stick on light converters will not pass an MOT.

Just thought I'd warn you first :)

are these the same incorrect beam headlights? i love them so much i would buy a whole new set just to have them legal :)

SR_Micra_Boy said:
I think there was only 1 set made for cisco mate, I think thats what I read on his site anyways.

Neil

May the be the case for the Taiwan manufacturer DEPO (who make those crystal headlights) but NISMO Japan actually sell/make the white/white/red lights in japan.

They're ultra rare and whenever they pop up on Yahoo Japan auctions there's a huuuuuuge big war for them. They never go cheap.

Back