Another one in the club

Right now I'm happier than a pig in #### and I'm guessing a pig would be pretty happy I'm now the very proud owner of a low mileage super s with only a small amount of work that needs doing to it :)

I'd have put pics up but cause it a friends 30th I'm nowhere near the car so as soon as I get home tomorrow I'll start a little blog of her with loads of pics

100% bud
20100720_001.jpg

Oh, yeah, great 'a low mileage super s with only a small amount of work that needs doing to it'!
Just serves to remind me of my own 'high mileage super s with only a massive amount of work that needs doing to it' :(
I've had it a year and seem to have done more welding to it than Nissan did!:laugh:

Oh, yeah, great 'a low mileage super s with only a small amount of work that needs doing to it'!
Just serves to remind me of my own 'high mileage super s with only a massive amount of work that needs doing to it' :(
I've had it a year and seem to have done more welding to it than Nissan did!:laugh:

X2 :laugh:
Nex maybe yours had a sneaky respray? :D

Not had a chance to check the welding but the front lower crossmember only had what looks to be surface rust on it when I wake up in the afternoon, insured and taxed it I'm going to go over it with a fine tooth comb

hey wait no its ok i am just a tard lol, mine is APO not FPO, it was late when i posted ok :p

well the car is now road legal and i've had a chance to have a really good look at all the little things that need doing, theres a rust patch under the drivers wing mirror and a few "parking" dents in the passenger door ohh and one of the sills is starting to develop a rust patch other than that......... i have a solid shell :D

the paint code is fp0 and for you frank pictures are to large to upload :p

ooooooooooooooooo ive just bought a super s too man in black. Will get pics up tomorrow after work. Thats a decent find, top marks mate :)

Back