An MOT question

lol woever told you having alloys on youre car will make it fail must have an ass for a mouth and a mouth for an ass

lmfao!
yer there gay they were asking to buy them aswell!?!
hes a mechanic i knew i was right but i just thought crap hes a mechanic!
i shall stick to my guns next time :p

There is a rule about wheel + tyre size, due to the effect it has on the speedo. I don't remember what the rule is though.

They will do a brake test, if you had a k10 it would be border line etc on the limits, but a k11 should be fine :)

My k10 had 15s on and only just passed the brake test as they went one way or something

But basically it will pass regardless, unless its running on full lock at the front..

that was just an example lol i dont think they would really fit :p I'm pretty sure no one with a k11 has failed on 15s though.

how much was it for them and fitting?

also yer i know 20s would even go on buty thats the kind of extreme size that would cause a fail lol

i saw a test betweek t1rs and r888s in the wet in a magazine and over 50 mpg the r888s just aquaplaned where the t1rs were fine at any speed.

Cant be as bad as the "hero" I have fitted on the front of mine! they look as naff as they sound, and i had to move them to the back as theyre out of shape! Yokohamas for me next as I can get them quite cheap!

Back