alan arnold on TV

Cheers Ant for posting this up! So did ya see me? ;)

Team 111, Race Drivers Inc. However they didn't show me out on the track :'(. Both my stints were during the night and they didn't show any night footage!

You can see me during the drivers briefing, and in the background at the end when Sam Bird is being interviewed. I'm standing around on the track taking / posing for photos lol.

i caught a slightly shady looking character in the background.. must have been you.. haha.

i am so so envious. the worst part is about 3 years ago i was offered a seat in an endurance team for a trip to france all expenses payed and i turned them down due to work..... GRRR....and im realy realy good too. (well im a bit fatter but im still fast)

Yes i still wanna race you mate! I'm doing France this year (Le Mans) as also written in my signature for the past few weeks. Did Buckmore park last night, Bristol in a fortnight, and round one of the Daytona Max 2009 sprint championships at MK in 3 weeks time :D

git...lol

if i had the money matey i would chase you around every one of those tracks. i just cant afford it.

What's your nearest track mate? and yeah it's really expensive. Using my savings to cover some of the events :)

my nearest track, well theres a local club track at chequred flag karting near waltham but proffesional stuff. there used to be one near binbrook aerodrome (and old airefield used to run endurance racing) but pro stuff, 2 in york one in leeds and another in pontefract.
the two in york are brilliant venues.

Back