Air/fuel ratio kit

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
I have seen these before, but can't find it again, basiucally it is a diy kit that looks like this
R_PDTM4007.jpg

Anybody know where I can get one?

Prob not made my point clear, I have seen a DIY kit that is a fraction fo that price, so I was hoping to save a few quid...

Ahh ok, I expect there are diagrams somewhere. I've never looked.

i found sum realy good digrams on making 1 wile i was looking up mega squirt ecu stuf at sum point will try and look it out for you

I'm not sure, best to get Ed to answer that I would have thought! Anyway, that one measures between 0 and 1v, so you need to find out the range of the K11 lambda first :)

I wouldnt mind making one, as long as I could get the parts. I might nab one as well!

Wideband lambda sensors are much more complex to make. This is a narrow band one, and although not as precise, still a very usefull tool. In a perfect world if you plan to do mapping you need wideband. If your just monitoring narrowband will do for most things.

Ed said:
Wideband lambda sensors are much more complex to make. This is a narrow band one, and although not as precise, still a very usefull tool. In a perfect world if you plan to do mapping you need wideband. If your just monitoring narrowband will do for most things.

Yeah I suppose that narrowband will be all good forthe meantime, E-manage won't need wideband will it?

Back