A rather nice selection of cars

Nice cars...i bet the Insurance to cover that lot is expensive but by the look of the collection money is no object. I'd be stressing everyday as to whether the cars would still be there after a shopping trip! o_O

i already have dibs on the veyron, mustang and the carrera GT!!! thats awesome!

I bet most of them have never or never will even see the tarmac, let alone even be driven on it!

that lot is just plain gready! lol! have to admit though nice collection, but how many cars does one man need!?!?!

Kev

I bet most of them have never or never will even see the tarmac, let alone even be driven on it!

that lot is just plain gready! lol! have to admit though nice collection, but how many cars does one man need!?!?!

Kev

totally agree, especially when they are simmilar cars.... like why have 3 porches?

having said that i have 4 micras lol so oh well

That's a load of different collections...e.g. the fourth pic down is a chap who lives in the States, he is on one of the forums I am also on. Incredible stuff.

i fancy that black gt3rs with red alloys thats a total looker!
and of course that veyron!
ive bookmarked that page and called it too dirty for kids!
thats as good as sex lol

i fancy that black gt3rs with red alloys thats a total looker!

i second that, its lush!
My course leader went to a place to pick up our mg zr works rally car a while a go he said there was 3 barns with a similar amount of extremely expensive cars like that in! i think he said there was 2 or 3 merc slrs!

i second that, its lush!
My course leader went to a place to pick up our mg zr works rally car a while a go he said there was 3 barns with a similar amount of extremely expensive cars like that in! i think he said there was 2 or 3 merc slrs!

2 or 3? Lol, that's nothing, you should try having a look around Brooklands Mercedes...

http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x90/jarthur05_photos/?action=view&current=P5050092.jpg

(That was taken by me leaning over a fence - got shouted at by a security guard but was worth it! Other pics are from Auto Italia last year)

Back