a gift for a "special friend"

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
well i have a mate who i really liked and really wanted to get with her lol but she wont have it, well i dunno i think she would in time but anyways more to the point ha.......

shes been really good to me in past and nice and helped me out and i never return the favour, well i do but its crimbo and i wanna make her fell a bit special since shes single this christmas ;)

im thinking about £20-£30 on sumic small, but what mean something, cant think and im sick of browsing the net lol so any ideas? im open to out so any suggestions will do lol!

ta guys! :D

Sounds like a good un, or pay to have her nails done, her hair done, etc.

Has she dropped any hints of what she'd like?

How about a spa day? Where she can get massage, manicure etc etc

sereiously!

a Proper back massage - meaning one she can go to in her own time rather than a specific date!

do this and offer to drop her off and pick her up..

get it in a time relation (month scale etc) but so she can be ready, make sure you can be!

more like an I.O.U.. you offer to basically be her chauffer. dont make it full on but more of a " i apprecite YOU" kinda thing!

give it the whole "wasn't sure wat to get you, as ive not really done that sorta thing", dont say i havent done it, say i havent really done it.

make her feel special, but not awkwardly toooo special.

:)

www.iwoot.com

has some of the best stuff ever on there!
its either that or look on the internet, and buy her a star and name it after her, im sure girls would blush at that :p

get her a big bunch of flowers delievred to work, or take her to Seaham Spa! tis lush there

flowers to her work! LEGEND! seriously girls love the attention..

times it by the amount of people in her works, she will be imbarrassed. but love it more for the fact

Their hello kitty range would work great for a girl I know lol. Now what were YOU doing on a site like that? lols

This might sound a bit stupid but.. Get her 2 Goldfish!

I did for my missus last valentines day and she was well happy :love:.

Back