» CMF Member
k11 illuminated key kit.

Attachments

• 10095.jpg
    10095.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 12

cisco

» CMF Member
k11 rear console. Wouldn't mind one of these.

Attachments

• 10096.jpg
    10096.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 12

cisco

» CMF Member
You can simply search by typing "k11" in english, that shows up heaps of stuff, but also some other crap that just happens to have "k11" in it.

Or, install Japanese characters on your machine.

I usually use this "k11 マーチ”

Which is just "k11 MARCH" in Japanese. That will shows up everything! Its like a jackpot heh.

But once you have the characters installed, you can search for anything you want.

cisco

» CMF Member
Its such a jackpot isn't it.

If you have Google Toolbar installed, you can right click on the page of search results and select "Translate page into English". That's the go :)

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
heheh, theyre actually z32 calipers with the brembo logo on them. would look so cool though! even so, id imagine theyd throw you through the windscreen! the arms are included to make them fit. what arms would they be? and would this be difficult to obtain here in australia? maybe its a common conversion we can all do! hehehe

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
here is something i bought a little while back before i bought the car. im not sure all the parts are there though. yom has told me not to install them cos they make a lot of noise. can anyone else share their experiences?

Attachments

• 10235.jpg
    10235.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 13

CMF_Pyro

» CMF Member
Ok let me get this straight, are you showing parts you found, or are these parts you have lying around! Oh and about the brembo's, as I told cisco before, there are brembo's made for the k11, a straight fit, grooved or slotted, also not too expensive (around here that is).

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
pyro, no unfortuntately i dont have all of those parts. i only picked up a few of them. i bought 2 sets of tachometer clusters before i found the nismo set. When i come back from japan in february, i'll have to list them for sale.

Attachments

• 10269.jpg
    10269.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 15

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
We need someone in Japan who can buy and send stuff like this to Micra members all over.
If they charged a small commission to do so would be okay.
Be good to have a dedictaed web site where all the stuff was listed and members could order from.
Anyway that is my dream.

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
mike, not sure what you mean about the clocks. but i know you can buy the motors for the mirros. havent found a swich though.

akuma, i dont think youre lookin in the wrong place. you've just got sift through it all. they dont come up that often. ive got three all up. i'll be posting them up after i come back from japan. mid feb.

CMF_Akuma

» CMF Member
GTRHOLIC
Very nice finds man, but be careful. I know customs are very particular on used car parts coming into the country. Just make sure you clean them spotless (so they look unused) and you should be right.

I should be living in Japan in 2 year doods, so hang out till then and ill bring the goods

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
that would be cool man. what you going there for? to teach? you have a thing for japanese girls dont you? hehehe just kidding. im going there next month for the osaka auto messe. ive got to organise for all my parts to come back too. overfenders!

CMF_Akuma

» CMF Member
Har har well yes i do have a thing for one japanese girl (my wife), I guess I might teach or whatever I can do. Ill be in Kobe not far from you (1 hour). I am leaning as nihongo as I can atm.

Back